Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
team redline
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in search of some charcol or gray colored leather seats for a sedan, any help would be greatly appreciated, it is super hard to find the sedans, can find hatchbacks all day.

·
team redline
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i knew i could use 01-06 seats but when i searched on ebay i only found a set of katzkin covers, not an actual full set of seats

·
team redline
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it was too late yesturday to call around when i found out that the set i found on car-parts.com was for a hatch not a 4 door like they posted

·
Registered
19 Posts
Have you thought about using tiburon seats. There easy to find and have more support than the elentra seats and bolt up. They also have the plugs for the airbags.

·
team redline
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah i would like tiburon front seats but the hardest part to find is not the fronts its the back seat because most elantra gt's are hatchs.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
team redline
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
appreciated very much, just sent the seller a message about shipping, that didnt come up on my search, also does anybody know how short the hatch rear seat would be(any pics?) and would the height be the only issue with the rear?

·
team redline
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I finally deceided to go with a Katzkin interior in grey, just ordered it, cant wait to get it installed

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
team redline
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No, no custom touchs, they are pretty basic because i got them off ebay from some business that had a set someone ordered and never paid for, so i talked him down to $200 for the whole set, awsome deal.

·
team redline
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well the set i bought i got off ebay because some guy ordered them through a Katzkin distributor and never paid for them so the company put the one set on ebay, so i guess you could go to Katzkin.com but you deinetly wont get and entire set for $200 like i did, i guess it was a once in a lifetime type deal

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
because i found a local shop that would reupholster my seats for $1000 or so. and i think seat covers would be good for now, only if i can get ones for the side air bag

1 - 20 of 22 Posts