Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Need Help Finding Seats

3K views 21 replies 6 participants last post by  SuperGLS 
#1 ·
I am in search of some charcol or gray colored leather seats for a sedan, any help would be greatly appreciated, it is super hard to find the sedans, can find hatchbacks all day.

#8 ·
If you can't find a sedan, the hatch seats will work, they'll just need a bit of modifications (relocating the brackets for them to lock in place) and won't reach the entire height of the rear speaker lid. It's an option if you can't find a sedan at all. I would hold out though.

#17 ·
Well the set i bought i got off ebay because some guy ordered them through a Katzkin distributor and never paid for them so the company put the one set on ebay, so i guess you could go to Katzkin.com but you deinetly wont get and entire set for $200 like i did, i guess it was a once in a lifetime type deal

#22 ·
Yeah, they will work. Covers is the wrong word since you'd replace your upholstery with the new Katzkin upholstery. There used to be a video up on one of those sites that explained the whole thing and how their upholstery worked with all side air bags that are in the seats. I don't see it on Youtube but there are some other Katzkin videos there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.