Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, I am an official newbie to the site, and I need your expert help
I have a 2003 Hyundai Elantra VE, and Iam partin it out to be quite the sweet ride...I need to find Indiglo Reverse Guages for KPH not MPH as my car is Canadian...lol If you can help me locate these things it woudl be greatly appreciated..and if you can keep the costs down too, bonus...
Lemme know...pm me if you can

Thanks

Mike

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess eh...lol

The damn site at Kspec, doesn't tell you how much shippin is...
Especially from US to CAnada..

·
Registered
212 Posts
The price they give you includes shipping, and they are shipping from Korea. So you should be good, just remember that when you pay you'll be paying in USD. :D

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
install is fairly easy, I beleive there is a DIY in the archive section for similar gauges
You will want the BROS gauges that both Kspec and SR carry as they are in KPH

Or you could do what I did and get the MPH ones and drive at that speed 100KPH posted = 60MPH Plus they have both labeled, only the kph being smaller text

oh and welcome to the site

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
I have the otto racing reverse indiglos, they have both MPH and KPH, with KPH being the smaller of the 2. look here

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
oooh watson had to go and steal my thunder!

[cartman] you WILL respect muy authoriti, damnit [/cartman]

shawn :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
First of all, I wish to thank you all for your help, it's greatly appreciated...
Your pointers and information is very useful, as no one in my area ever considered parting one these bad boys out yet..Elantra rocks..I love my car.

THanks for the warm welcome, and I lookforward to chattin it up with you all at one point or another...

REMEMBER:

"Hyundai is Honda with Attitude!!!"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts