Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok. new plans for a meet. sunday the 24th as before, if anyone coming from far away will be staying saturday night, we can go to hooters for the columbusracing.com meets (sorry guys...i forgot meet was on sunday...they meet fri/sat night) so we can do that, and have a day long meet on sunday

cookout, mods (if you have a stock exhaust w/ 65k miles, dont plan on putting on a cat-back *expierience* lol), maybe dave (2loud2k2xd) would be willin to bring his things again, etc etc

interested please post here

and if anyone needs a hotel, lmk, ive got 4 within 2 miles of me

"who will be there" list -

evan938
2loud2k2xd
jeffv1970
yepitsanelantra
gman
keyan
cornbreadxd
mrhoaf
xHolmeZxGT
billydee (rd)
bigtre (rd)

"still waiting to hear from" list
Rshack
projectx515

·
Registered
559 Posts
Bout time Evan,
j/k I will be there with trunk full of tools. and detail stuff. No cops this time need to get sh!t done on the xd.

·
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
same time i'd say...noonish. i say everyone try to be there at 4, and we'll go get some pics then. this way everyone knows when we're goin out to get some group pics

·
EVERYONE LOVES HYPNOTOAD!
1,361 Posts
I will more then likely be there, but unfortunatly I will have to head out early again, already have plans for the night.

If you're coming in sat to go to Hooters, I would suggest staying in Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 - this is right down the street from there

I did a search on yahoo travel and a few came up for there.

Super 8 Reynoldsburg
2055 BRICE ROAD
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 Columbus

Super 8 Reynoldsburg is located approximately 10 miles east of Post Columbus International Airport and 13 miles from downtown Columbus.

Jul 23 thru Jul 24
Room Type Sat Avg Nightly Rate*
Standard Room with 2 Double Beds Non Smoking $52.25 $52.25
Standard Room with 2 Double Beds Non Smoking $57.59 $57.59
Standard Room with 2 Double Beds $57.59 $57.59

Days Inn and Suites Columbus-Reynoldsburg
2100 BRICE ROAD
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 Columbus

Jul 23 thru Jul 24
Room Type Sat Avg Nightly Rate*
Standard Room with 2 Double Beds $53.00 $53.00
Standard Room with Single Bed $53.00 $53.00

And if you get tired of looking at the clothed boobies, there is a strip club right across the street from those hotels

·
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah....super 8 will be cheap. if you dont wanna drive far from my place, check for springhill suites, townplace suites, candlewood suites (all on taylor rd in gahanna, oh) or the holiday in express on waterbury ct

·
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well, i wasnt going for price. like i said, the ones i listed are all less than 2 miles from my house, where the meet will be. brice rd is about 10-15 min, and broad/main are about 10 min each. if you want to save $, just search for hotels near gahanna ohio, let me know which one you wanna stay at, and ill let you know how far away it is

·
EVERYONE LOVES HYPNOTOAD!
1,361 Posts
I was searching rentersburg, just cause that's where Hooters is and I figured they wouldn't want to go too far after. That way they could get up in the morn, check out and head over to Evan's and still be there by 12

·
KDM to JDM.
6,437 Posts
I count 6 people coming....is that it??

Is sed still coming...

And other people...

I took off 2 days of work for this and I'll be driving 8 hours.

Oh, and we should do hooters on the 24th.
please.
my bday.
please.
:)

·
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok...list updated in 1st post...8 so far (which is only 2-3 off from the last one) i think there will be a couple people coming from rdtib and hoping for a couple from NT. 10-15 will still be a hell of a good turnout

also, if anyone else has mods to do, please post them

so far, we have

fuel pump swap from 2loud2k2xd to me (since i have a 190 and want a stock one, and he needs a 190)

spark plugs and wires for cornbread

*chance* of and exhaust swap (which shouldnt take too long since the bolts are all new)

im thinking what we should do, is get the fuel pump swap and plugs/wires done, and any other small stuff, go out and get some group pics (2 ish), then come back, drink beer, cook food, and work on any larger mods (if the exhaust happens, if anyone has springs or somethign etc etc)

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I'll be there, driving out sunday morning and back that night. I'm DJing a wedding on saturday evening, or I'd come out the night before....

I'd like to get the clutch slave cylinder mod done while I'm there.... but if we don't get to it, no big deal...

·
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sweet.......1 more person to the list

·
Gerbil Farmer
639 Posts
the slave cylinder mod is SUPER quick and easy... plus it dosen't need to be done in a garage!! I can help you w/ that Hoaf cause I did it to my car. Just bring some new fluid for the tranny and a bleeder if possible because we'll need to bleed/refill your fluid after we take out the restrictor.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts