Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
19 second madman
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thats right, I worked from 8:00am-5:00pm today. its now 10:30pm by my watch, and im back at work until 11:00am tomorrow.

I work in a shitty part of town, and there is no one here but me. after a break in last week, I felt the need to bring my .357 with me. never really carried a loaded weapon when not hunting, its a pretty creepy feeling, holding it makes me wonder that if it came down to it, would I really be willing to make good judgement. would I shoot prematurely, or would I shoot at all, knowing that in a split second, half of some theifs brains would be all over the walls (im a pretty damned good shot, as ive taken courses and been to a shooting range before).

weird stuff...im also about to be doped up on coffee. anyone else want to share their experiences related to this? once I get to work though, My mind will go away from such thoughts, so talk to you guys later.

·
19 second madman
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol, this place likes to fuck with me. the light came on for our "records" room, and one of our lines lit up like it was being used by the records room, I checked out the records room, and no one was there, then I went back to my desk, and the light came back on. no one's here...lol. must be bad wiring, but its still unnerving.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts