Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Buffalo's Finest
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found these on e-bay and I am not sure whether I want to buy them or not. They are 30 bucks and seem pretty nice. Is there anyone in the forum who would reccomend one company over another? :confused: If anyone has info to help me out, that would be great.

This is the e-bay auction site.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Those look like the pretty-standard white faced S/R gauges. A lot of people have those. I have the Otto Racing Reverse indiglos and I love them. Both are good brands, and are similar. $30 isn't a bad price either, IMO.

·
Poster God
531 Posts
i'm getting the indiglow ones fromt the same guys in a couple of days so will take picks of the install and how they look so check back.

·
Poster God
531 Posts
yeah those are the one i am getting djcoolio, so they look pretty smooth they also glow green right instead of blue. and are they really bright. u said the install was easy, nothing to fancy and can u kinda do a right up if you dont mind.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Luckydvl said:
yeah those are the one i am getting djcoolio, so they look pretty smooth they also glow green right instead of blue. and are they really bright. u said the install was easy, nothing to fancy and can u kinda do a right up if you dont mind.
Luckydvl I advise to stay away from the green side on the reverse It looks like a dull aqua blue rocks

·
The New Guy
24 Posts
I have to agree with ilanpro04 the green isn't very good looking at all. The Blue on the other hand is beautiful and the gauges come with a switch that allows you to controll the brightness. If you turn it all the way up it can be pretty bright if you want it to be. And SuperGls nice work on the install instuctions , you made it sound easier than i would have.

·
Poster God
531 Posts
thx for all the feed back, will be getting them next week some where so will post pics when i get it installed night and day.

·
Registered
464 Posts

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
w00t! someone finally learns to do a search

yes, theyre the same thing

·
Registered
464 Posts
I have the silver trim around my guages do you think those white faces would be to much?

is there a way to get the blue or the red affect without the white face?

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
there are black-face gauge faces available, but they're all in Kph....

I have those faces and really like them. Complement the look with red #194 bulbs to make the needles and odo light up red

·
Registered
464 Posts
mrhoaf said:
there are black-face gauge faces available, but they're all in Kph....

I have those faces and really like them. Complement the look with red #194 bulbs to make the needles and odo light up red
What do you black face? Do i need that to have a different color lights? If i add the 194 bulb to my stock guage it will make my needles and odo light up red?

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
black-face is like what you have now..... black background....

and yes, changing the bulbs to red will make the odo and needles light up red.... it will look just like the picture ilan posted above....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts