Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i decided i'm gonna finish doing basic stuff to my xd and then start on a TRD beast. i'm gonna go with a 2nd gen MR2 and kill it so it's gonna be my fun car and the Xd is gonna get to do what it was meant to do, daily driver. this is due to the insane prices to hook up the xd the way i want compared to a proven car that i can actually build cus i won't be driving it all the time. yeah i know it sucks that yet another person is thinking of abandoning hyundai dreams but it's really not worth it now and i see that. by the time i finish the MR2 there will prob be alot more aftermarket support and then i'll get back to the XD but as of now all the xd is gonna get form me is a drop, some nology hotwires, and tinted. can't afford anything past that, where as i can buy a wrecked turbo for 600 and rebuild it using TRD and other proven toyota parts. plus i've always like toyota and i feel this is a really good way to get into that. so i'm pretty much gonna sell the pontiac since its a A/T and then go get a wrecked MR2 to play with. it just makes more since to work on a car i dont' have to drive everyday and it's a more reliable solution right now. My angel wont be totally ignored tho don't worry. jsut don't expect anything big from me like i was planning on b4.

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
Nice :cool: All this talk with other people starting new projects, has gotten me looking for a CRX now :redface:

·
Registered
454 Posts
good luck with that 2 of my friends have them and they are always broken. Are those taillights the Jap conversion or did the newer mr2s come with those?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it's the 95 tails. direct fit. i really hope i can get on this car. it's like nothing but car. no trunk, no backseat, and 220 stock. with just a reflash it'll be great. gonna build into this one. if i can't get a good beams ge then i'll look for a gte. but jdm engines are easy to get now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts