Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just wanted to introduce myself i am a newbie. Elantra 2001 owner gls love it love modifying it. My name is koyo001 so if you see me feel free to ask me anything. What i got on my car right now is sound system comprised of alpine amp, eq and mid sub, Jbl component 6x9 and sub. Kenwood deck and mono block amp. 50 w rms 4 times from the alpine+ 200 w rms for the mid sub and 400 w rms for the sub ;) That is the stereo part. I got ported Intake manifold and throttle body to 62 mm . Got a whalbro fuel pump 255 ltr per hour . Got spark plugs bosh platinum. For suspension got tiby anti sway bar in the back and sprint springs that drop the suspension by 1.8 inches. Got 16 inches tires with konig mags on them verdict opal with falken tires hk 451. Getting ready for a turbo in there got headers in there too. The turbo is gonna be a kkk k24 wich i got plus i got my intercooler just need my fuel injectors and i am all set for the job. Now tring to find better shocks for it so if you guys got better suggestions the kyb gr-2 and oem shocks well then tell me. Don't want coilovers just shocks struts. Well hope to meet many of you soon. Seeya and keep moding true.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Welcome to ElantraXD! I hope you'll like it here.
As for your turbo setup, don't forget to lower your compression and get smth for fuel management! ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Get smth ? You mean a contoled fuel management system? Cause chances are i am gonna do the settings manually with cams for the timing and the fuel pressure is gonna get calculated so that the injectors meet what i need. But if you have a semi cheap way of douing this then by all means indicate it... As for the tiby struts not sure they are really to part for the car would rather get something more performant. So the question is what tibby year strut fits on my car 2001 elantra. I am sure i can find especialy if it's the 2003 tibby. All sorts of sport stuff is comming out just for that car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts