Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name's Miguel,
I'm from new jersey, and as of September 27th, I've become a proud owner of a relatively low mileage (about 121k) of a 2002 Hyundai GLS (maroon). It came with a bunch of new parts including a new cat, tires, front and rear sub frame, with new shocks and struts. Unfortunately, I'm the fourth owner and it is in no terms in "pristine condition" (both mechanically and physically). My goal is too restore my car to tip top condition, and hopefully to make it better than it originally was by using this forum to get some maintenance knowledge, to get tips and how-to's on how to improve/ fix my ride, and to meet other car enthusiasts who share my love for the XD. This car has yet to leave me stranded, and I plan on keeping it that way for quite a while. I'm looking forward to meeting other XD1/2 owners on this forum!!!:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm big fan of these cars, I love how smooth it is on the road ( rides kinda like a sienna), the engine picks up great for something with 100k+ on it too. I manage to get 26-28 mpg by egg-shelling the throttle xD!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts