Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i talked to my dad today...while talking with his best friend (guy who did my clutch), he was telling him about the columbus meet and all the people who showed up. when my dad told him about it, this guy realized that i was really getting into cars, tuning, and working on cars. he said if we wanted to do another meet sometime, it would have to be a sunday, but he said we could have it at his shop, he would stick around to help out and what not...

now heres the cool thing. its a Midas shop. there are like...idk 6 lifts, maybe more, maybe less, full garage with tools he said we could use, cover incase it rains, parking lot fit to hold 20 cars (pics :))

but like i said, it would have to be on a sunday when his shop is closed so no one else is there

and its not far from my house. about 15 min away, just go N on i-270

so im thinkin if anyone else wants to do a meet this summer, this would be great. might be nice to throw a few bucks in a hat for lettin us use the place and have him help out, but still, this would be a KICK ASS place for a [email protected]!

·
EVERYONE LOVES HYPNOTOAD!
1,361 Posts
That would be great, I could get under my car to detail it for the Dublin autoshow in July. They deduct points if the bottom of your car is dirty, but it is the largest local classic car show around, somewhere around 300 cars, over two nights.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
that would be awesome..... hopefully i can find a new job by then... 'cause I'll have to start working Sundays soon :(

and even if we don't get together to work on cars, I'd love to just get together to hang out, look at the cars, and talk...... I't so much easier to have a conversation in person than one post at a time....

·
Registered
559 Posts
As long as it's not in Gahanna count me in. The last one was expensive so i need to have some fun. Just let me know when and where.

·
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its actually up in westerville....270 and rt3. right by where the old dollar movie theatre was and where cushions is...midas across the street

he said he would like to have 15-20 people for somethin like this. he doesnt wanna do it for like 5 people. so if we could get a bunch of people together, this would be sweet...have GKs RDs XDs and whatever else come

·
EVERYONE LOVES HYPNOTOAD!
1,361 Posts
dude, that's two minutes from my house. Very easy for everyone to find, and get to. And right across the street is the best eggrolls ever! China house rocks!

And I think if we all threw $2 in a hat, would be great for letting us do this.

·
Registered
233 Posts
If it's during the summer, and it doesnt conflict with my Boston trip...I'm in!

·
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you dont want a 2.5" man...not enough back pressure. im only going w/ 2.5" for my turbo set up that ill be running 15psi on the weekends. its overkill for n/a

·
Registered
122 Posts
hells ya! thats only a mile straight up on Schrock from me! :D that would be nice to get my exhaust by then and mount everything while on the lift! just let me know when!

·
Registered
22 Posts
thats sweet just give me a time and date that cool its on a sunday not a sat i have it off count me in

·
Registered
165 Posts
hmm, earlier today dave was tellin me about the last meet, might have to follow him down... new to all this aftermarket stuff, might pick up a couple of things

1 - 20 of 49 Posts