Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to start another South Florida meet.

The last one was a great time, but this time i am looking to get more people involved.

TY park seemed like a great place to meet, if anyone else has any ideas let me know.

I am thinking we should do something the first week in July, the 3rd. That way, we can meet at the park, then go see fireworks or whatever and have fun... Plus not many people have to work on the 4th, so if you are in upper florida we can get a group rate @ a motel or something...

let me know everyone.

shawn :)

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Sorry, I won't be able to make it that weekend, my wife has already have plans.

·
Registered
30 Posts
thats cool! i'd like to meet other people so, count me in, just tell me at least a week in advance so i can ask for that night/day off :)

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok then

how about next saturday the 25th? I have off of work that day, so it will be cool

·
In da game for a while...
1,635 Posts
I think it would be better sometime after july 4th. I'm also going to Orlando and I'm sure a lot of ppl already have plans for that weekend.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i was figuring a couple of us could get together next weekend and hang out...

·
1,635 Posts
Well I think I'll be leaving on the 3rd so Imight be able to meet up...we'll see

·
1,635 Posts
I'm not going to Orlando anymore so I'm available next weekend.....

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm in tampa bay.........as are a few others here....... I'd love to see something central to all of us........ orlando possibly....... just makes logistical sense. I'd make the drive to soflo no prb.....but it seems like many would not. I'm also thinking we have a member here from ocala if I'm not mistaken.......sarasota....and Ft Myers...... I dunno...... hope we can do a once a year thing in orlando at some point.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
what ended up happening with this one? maybe a month or more of advance notice would help the out of towners plan a little better? say a first week of august meet? good luck guys

·
1,635 Posts
Well I'm in Miami so I'm down still. Plus I can show you guys my ride with my new 8.5mm wires, new sway bar, and new 18" Konig's I put in last night....he he

1 - 19 of 19 Posts