Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Sounds cool to me, maybe we can get a couple of more Orlando guys to come over this time. We could have a Hyundai convoy from Orlando to Tampa.

This all is if I am not working, I have an install that is supposed to be completed by Aug 1st, so the 30th might be a bad date for me, just not sure at this time.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tricked said:
Maybe the beginning of August? I got a few things to finish during July....school for example....and of course, car stuff.
Ya maybe more towards the begining of Aug might be a good idea, because most college people would be out of school and what not...

plus will give me time to tune my car some more... lol

How does everyone feel about go-karts that do around 40/50mph ?

Decent price as well, might talk to them about a group discount if there's enough interest... The place is pretty damn fun for go karts... Plus that have go karts for kids as well, so everyone with kids, this would be a cool spot (I believe the kiddie karts go up to 30/37mph, can be adjusted (slower) I believe)

Anyhow, let me know...

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
I want to go! last time didn't work out for me :(

keep me updated as i have to plan cause its like 900 million miles away

shawn

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sed said:
I want to go! last time didn't work out for me :(

keep me updated as i have to plan cause its like 900 million miles away

shawn
bleh, your only a 4hr drive ~!

hehe, but would like to see ya, oddly enough over at the meets in tampa the elantra and tib owners do get along... LOL... and the best part is we actually do more (which is weird, cause we usually don't do much, though I'd love to have another BBQ with a better turn out, the one in Nov 03' was pretty damn nice)

Anyhow, I should have a date ready in about 2 weeks (or less)... I'm thinking early aug might be good for most people... like the first week in aug...

·
Not such a Newbie
714 Posts
I'd definately like to go. I'm in Tallahassee, about 4 and a half hours north.

Axel

·
Registered
687 Posts
If you can make it a Sunday Ill be there even if I have to call in sick to work.Fri and Sat are just bad days for me unless its a Sat night

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
O_GT said:
If you can make it a Sunday Ill be there even if I have to call in sick to work.Fri and Sat are just bad days for me unless its a Sat night
I think there are a few people that feel the same way, though I'm not sure if the go-kart place is open on sunday...

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RabidDogBoy said:
Count me in... as long as it isn't around Aug 18th(Projekt Revolution) I'll be good to go. :thumbsup:

hehe don't worry man, I got a few girls coming up from s.FL to meet me and hit up projekt revolution on the 18th as well... so I don't think it'll be on or after that (because, chances are.... I'll be too fking drunk to wake up the next morning ~!)

I'm thinking more of the 6th or 7th...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems that some nt.com members wanted to do something like a cannon ball run, I'm not too sure how this would work seeing how most of the nt.com crap had turned out shitty lately... But if we wanted to have the meet the same day they did the meet in tampa, we could have one big hyundai meet that day...

More info is here:
http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=13979

·
Modding Procrastinator
444 Posts
o0o0o very both sound interesting

Count me in for the go cart meet...not sure if my parents will let me do the other thing

1 - 14 of 14 Posts