Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hyundaispeed.com is out of business.

Well, the time has come... I've decided to stop selling intakes... There is just not enough orders coming through and i'm not much of a businessman anyway...

I'm currently debating what to do with the domain name and hosting account that is pre-paid for 2 years...

:(

Thanks for everyones support.

·
Registered
429 Posts
well it was good while it lasted. the intake i got from you is good. didn't notice a difference over my old SRI but yours looks a lot better.

·
Registered
687 Posts
sorry to hear that you have a good site

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sorry to hear about this. I'm in Broward (Coral Springs) and I just read about your intakes.

I should be picking up an 04 Elantra GT sometime next month.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
hey chuck welcome to the site . . im in miami and a couple of other people are close by too . . like ford and sed . . . but to quote austin powers . . . "thats about it" oh and to stay on topic a bit . . . wow . . . lol j/k you know, ive never even THOUGHT of typing in hyundaispeed.com . . . honestly didnt notice it was a seperate site . . . you shouldve tried linking your sig or something or advertising a little more . . . ill check it out today . . .

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
uhhh dude hyundaispeed.com has been in his sig forever!

lol, and believe me Ford isn't the type to sit around and do nothing, he'll come up with another thing in a couple of months and be selling them, believe me.

shawn :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts