Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hellooooooo. This study was done in Berlin. Do you guys know how many Korean cars there are in Germany??? Practically none. Remember, BMW, Audi, and VW are Deutsche-mobiles so of course they get more action........in Germany.

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
True. But still, if a guy in a M3 drove up to a girl, who let's say, looked like Britney Spears :tongue: , and then one of us drove up in our Elantra, who do you think she would go with ;) M3 all the way,lol.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Nah, BMWs suck. Those guys are making up for something. Trust me....being over here I see it first hand.

·
Registered
851 Posts
uhhh.... so if I'm not mistaken these were statistics which were based on asking the group of drivers and then averaging their responses, so it doesn't really matter how many were involved. If 10,000 BMW drivers get action a total of 22,000 times in a week, then they average 2.2 times a week, if 2 Hyundai drivers get action 22,000 times in a week, then they average 11,000 times a week.... anyway, according to Hyundai's advertising, Elantra's weren't built for trying to pick up the ladies, they were made for carrying the babies.

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
Yep you have to trade in the BWM when you get Brittany prego and can't afford it anymore. That's when you buy the XD and kick youself for not getting it the first time around and avoiding what is now child support and allimony.

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2GTS said:
Yep you have to trade in the BWM when you get Brittany prego and can't afford it anymore. That's when you buy the XD and kick youself for not getting it the first time around and avoiding what is now child support and allimony.
Well, if I had Britney, we would be waiting a while before a baby anyways. Can't ruin that perfect body :bowdown: with babies ;) not right away, at least

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
The car doesnt make the man....the man makes the car! You guys can only speak for yourself...Hyundai's can pull more ass than a toilet seat!

·
Registered
41 Posts
HELL YEAH WATSON!! I can prove that statement true ;)

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
I am glad to see my man roosky is gettin my back.....You take a nice tricked out XD, shine it up. Cruise around with the 18s rolling the kit shining the CAI and Headers growling and you are representing a REAL playa. A man who isnt afraid to make a statement about himself. A man who is saying "hey baby my shit is as long as my warranty"............(LOL I cant keep a straight face anymore)

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
I know guys I joke about that stuff too. Cars dont get women....not women worth keeping anyway. I have owned everything from an Escalade, Ram Air Trans Am, My XD and several beaters and never had more in 1 car than another. My girl now(the one I am gonna marry someday)wouldnt care if I had a moped.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts