Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Veni, Vidi, Velcro
10,969 Posts
So, I have a story for you guys..

About 45 minutes ago, I pulled up into one of the employee lots of the hospital, which is just north of downtown Indy by about 15 blocks. I'm on the phone, and I get out of the car, lock it, and start walking towards Methodist Hospital when a black guy on a bike rides up on the street next to me, and says "Hey, tell me the time!"

I ignore him, and start cutting through a parking lot, still talking on the phone. He then stops on the sidewalk, and yells at the top of his lungs, "I asked you a ****ing question, you white *****!"

So I stop, turn around, and say "**** off, crackhead, you would get a much better response if you asked nicely the first time."

He then starts yelling all kinds of racist babble while slowly riding off, things like "you're lucky I don't shoot your white *** and take your ****, punk *** *****, blah blah blah"

I hang up from the call I'm on at the time, and dial MH Security a few blocks away, give them his description and tell them which way he's headed, which was right towards them, and he says he will take care of it.

I walk by about a minute or two later, while he's being handcuffed in front of the hospital, and I stop, look at him, smile, and say "Oh, by the way...it's 8:15" :)

So, those of you who know me know I'm not even remotely racist, I try my hardest to treat everyone equally who deserves it. But when you fit into a stereotype to blatantly like this, it just makes my blood boil. Yet another perfect example of one crazy dude giving the rest of his people a bad name. It's also a perfect example of why I always have a handgun on me, especially in downtown Indy. You never know what kind of nutjob you will come across.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Did he also offer you a cheeseburger? The sad thing is he can always play the race card and people out there are still afraid of that. We are all just people, thats it. Don't care what color, size or shape. Yes it is a shame though that the're a few people like that, that ruin it for everyone.

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Yeah that's ridiculous.

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
that jumbo guy is a terrible human being... and thats why we love him :D

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Jimbo your language is offensive! FFFF UUUUUUU

Lolz

That Gen coupe is fire BTW.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Internet Jesus is not pleased with the absense of the chatbox.

And he stated, "let the people speak, and I shall grant thee speed". Microsoft Sam 11:17

1 - 20 of 23 Posts