Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year NOPI Nationals Supershow is Sept 17-18th at the atlanta motor speedway. i was wondering if anyone else is going? since i used to drive a kia, im going with Streetkiaz.com (since im planning the event) but since Kia/Hyundai are joined now i think it would be nice to see some hyundai's go. we have our own car club section reserved in "white A" and you all are welcome to register under our club/website so we can park together. there were some hyundai's entered last year. these are the # of korean cars last year or in the "asian:eek:ther" category..

1 Lanos (daewoo)
2 Accents (hyundai)
1 Forenza (suzuki)
1 Elantra (hyundai)
5 Kias

Last year's show was awesome. there were over 3,500 cars that entered last year and this year they expect more. if you want more info go to www.nopi.com or PM me, AIM me e-mail me whatever way you wanna contact me for more info.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
omg thats awesome. and you dont have to live there to be a part of the show.. people from all over the nation come to enter their cars. This is the biggest car show in the nation and super street sponsors a tour that has a Northeast, south east and west leg. Free food, drinks, giveaways. kind of like the "Rally" and when you get there they let you drive around the raceway. Last year 2 KIA's placed on top in the "asian:eek:ther" category. If you guys show up then that might change this year. ;)

·
In da game for a while...
1,635 Posts
I would but I'm not putting that many miles on my ride right now...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BUMP! im glad that there are some entering. would you be willing to meet up there? we might go to the parties/clubs there

·
Registered
687 Posts
I may go on the 18th but its hard as hell for me to make time to go down.Hell Im still try to go down to trade wheels with Shawn.I never have time :( too much CRAP.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Well I will be going if I'm still in ATL around that time. I won't be entering though since my car is basically stock right now, but I would love to meet up with you all if I end up going.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey id be up for meeting up, not gonna enter the show though, i think it would be cool to see all the cars, where is everyone gonna stay?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the show is only about 13 days away! i am still going and if anyone wants to meet up or check out the cars my club is in the white-a section under kiaspeed2.com. we're all KDM so there will be some spec5's this year i guess. is anyone else registered and going?

·
Registered
55 Posts
hey, i'm still debating about whether or not goin, i'm located at clemson,sc right now, and we play mia on sat, so sun would prolly be my day to go, but i was wonderin if it was worth goin on that sun or would sat be the day to go??? if i do go, i wouldn't mind meetin up w/ some people!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts