Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
GenCoupe owner
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where you guys at? I have been all over NC and haven't ever seen any Hyundai People...Besides Tiburon people...I'm in Wayne County...

·
GenCoupe owner
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can't be the only person in North Carolina rollin' in a Hyundai Elantra...I ran into a group of Tiburon people the other night in Raliegh...but I haven't seen anybody in North Carolina rollin' in a modded Elantra...there have got to be people out there. Where are you guys at??? I'm in Goldsboro, Wayne County. I go to Raleigh to Capital Blvd. every saturday night.

aight people.

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Evolantra said:
I can't be the only person in North Carolina rollin' in a Hyundai Elantra...I ran into a group of Tiburon people the other night in Raliegh...but I haven't seen anybody in North Carolina rollin' in a modded Elantra...there have got to be people out there. Where are you guys at??? I'm in Goldsboro, Wayne County. I go to Raleigh to Capital Blvd. every saturday night.

aight people.
I live in Raleigh and work at Ft. Bragg.

·
GenCoupe owner
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats a Nice Drive every day huh...What part of Raleigh...I go to Capital Blvd. just about every Saturday...

That's got to be a fun drive though...

·
GenCoupe owner
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yo...I'm in G-boro...close to Seymor Johnson...what is ur occupation...my friend is an Apache Crew Chief...Brandon Cline...drives a Comaro

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
hey guys, just a quick note im headin to Rocky Mount tomorrow for the weekend

anyone near by? i'll be headin south on i-95

scott

·
Registered
371 Posts
hey whats up nc elantra owners, im in lenoir, nc

1 - 13 of 13 Posts