Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
i remember that pic of Bush, he wanted to hit it like a baseball and had to avoid the ball

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i remember that pic of Bush, he wanted to hit it like a baseball and had to avoid the ball
Yeah, I've posted it here before too.

little do you know, Obama isn't playing cricket. Brian Lara is just a freshman.
Umm, huh?

One thing is for certain, Obama's stance isn't very good at all. You think his Kenyan genes would have made him a bit more natural (they play cricket in Kenya).

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Umm, huh?

One thing is for certain, Obama's stance isn't very good at all. You think his Kenyan genes would have made him a bit more natural (they play cricket in Kenya).
its a reference to the movie "dazed and confused" where the graduationg senior class hazes the ever loving crap out of the incoming freshman class on the last day of school, and paddle them with cricket bat-looking paddles they make in woodshop.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
kinda poor quality since it looks like a cell phone vid recording a TV, but its the first i found. they arent cricket bats exactly, but they have the shape.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
You best be trollin foo
4,053 Posts
Ummmm... Canadian people + US History = Loss.
George Washington (February 22, 1732[1][2][3] – December 14, 1799) was the leader of the Continental Army in the American Revolutionary War (1775–1783) and served as the first President of the United States of America (1789–1797).[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington

If he was the leader of the Continental Army during the Revolution, he was obviously British before that, considering he was born in a British colony. His citizenship changed after you guys sent the Brits packing and signed your own constitution.

·
You best be trollin foo
4,053 Posts
He was born in Virginia. He's a Virginian. It's as simple as that.

I do like lemons though.
Aw you're just pissed I'm right. :tongue:

British Colony = British Citizen.

They collected tax like they were British... "No taxation without representation" I believe was a popular saying at tea parties.

That's like saying because I was born in Ontario that I'm an Ontarioian.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
You best be trollin foo
4,053 Posts
I'm still repping the Taxation without Representation! It says so on our license plates.

Trust me though, if you were to build a time machine and go back to 1790 or so that he'd tell you he was a Virginian.
Well since your government started operating under your constitution in March 4, 1789 he'd be correct, at that point he was a yank.

But from when he was born to the revolution he was British, also considering at the time the American culture was almost an exact copy of British cricket would have been the game to play... baseball came later.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts