Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Does anyone know if the OEM Alloys that came on the '97 Tiburon are the same as the alloys that come on the Elantra GT? The look the same from the front,but I haven't been able to look at the back of them both to see if they are the same.

Thanks!
Spatch

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
No Spike what he's asking is are the 97 Tib and the 01-03 elantra alloys the same and they are. And if you're just posting to point out that the Tib isn't called a Tib in Korea, yeah we already know that and don't really care because we aren't in Korea.

·
Banned
1,078 Posts
go f*ck yourself :D

So you are trying to tell me that the wheels on a 1997 Tiburon are the same wheels used on the 2001-2003 Elantra.

And no I wasn't pointing out the name, but good point here is another one the Elantra isn't called an elantra either jackass.

(btw, I am not going to be in Korea in a week either, don't hate because you can not say you have been to the hyundai homeland)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hmm.. The 97 tiburon rims that I am looking at are the same as the Turbulence rims so they probably had 2 different designs of rims like the 16" and 17" '04 Tirburon alloys.

Spatch!

·
Banned
1,078 Posts
You people have it so backwards:

When the elantra GT was introduced it used TIBURON wheels, not the other way around.

So there is no way your original ideas are correct
'97 Tiburon are the same as the alloys that come on the Elantra GT

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.