Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We watched this documentary last night. Take a look at the trailer.

http://www.stillpointpictures.com/

Part of me admires some of these people who can just live like that and not care about what other people think. Without any constraints of modern life and social norms. I don't think I could do it just for the hell of it. But you never know, you could end up with no money and only your family left, at least you'll know you can go out there.

Before anyone asks why they hell I would watch something like this... Cox has On Demand Freezone free movies, and one of the free movie providers is the Sundance Channel. So free + boredom/sick wife = good movie find.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Not a n00b
6,519 Posts
looks pretty interesting, I'm Gonna have to find it on the interweb though to watch it

·
Not a n00b
6,519 Posts
reminds me of half life and the hills have eyes.

bunch of ****ing ********... who cares.

im sure of of those guys is like pimp's uncle or something.
Ha ha ha .............. Hey uncle Daddy!

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
975 Posts
^^ Maybe I'll watch it since it has to deal with veterans. How does a soldier that lived in a sophisticated military , go back to this mesa place? That's odd.

·
Here to irritate Munky
2,584 Posts
I got news for ya, it ain't just on the mesa. I wen't looking for retirement property out in the sticks, and these folks are out there too. I had one guy chase me down this dirt road just to find out what the hell I was doing there. I got out of the truck nice and calm and he came roaring up on me rifle out and point blank asked me WTF are you doing here. Once I calmed him down, telling him I was looking for property away from "city folk", he was nice as pie and showed me all over the place. Even took me to his friends house to see their farm.

I bought 20 acres near by and there's lots of signs that read "No trespassing, violators will be shot, survivors will be shot again" or "you are now in range" and they mean it. Also, a quick word to those "city folk" if you see Barney-Purple painted on trees, that means Keep the F out.

There's nothing wrong with wanting your freedom, you should savor every bit of it you can while you've got it, 'cause time is running out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts