Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
same here...hey dailey...maybe you should come to columbus on friday nights...speeds on main street...hit me up if you need some directions...be nice to see some more hyundais out there and ive been wantin to see that body kit

·
12,676 Posts
yea thats cool jeff...but i was hopin to get some more fast cars...haaha...jk...been busy lately...come on out

·
EVERYONE LOVES HYPNOTOAD!
1,361 Posts
Try and make it around columbus and I'll make it.

I've tried a few time to just get folks out for a BBQ or something and never get any takers.

Is it me? I took a shower. :)

On a side note, next year in August I am going to try and get a Hyundai meet together. I was part of a show inside Wyandot Lake (six flags water park)this year and as I was there I thought how great it would be to use that event as a Hyundai meet, if you enter the show they gave you 4 free tickets to the park and three free meals for the day (@ $140 worth of freebies) and you get to use all the parks rides and water all this for $10. You don't have to have a "show" car to enter either, so as long as your car is clean you can park in the park and enjoy the free stuff. I was thinking if we can enough Hyundais to come out we could organize a little show within a show of our own, if everyone chipped in a few bucks we could get a few awards or maybe we could talk to a Hyundai dealer to see if they would donate some free stuff to give away. What do you guys think?

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
Well Are you guys goin to Hot Import Nights on Oct 9 cuz i'll be there im not registering my XD but I'll be lookin for Hyundai cars probly all Tibs, I'd be down to enter for a show once I get more mods done in the spring though!

·
12,676 Posts
hey me and a few friends are headed to canada the night before HIN then going from canada to HIN so im definatly in...we should figure out somewhere to meet in cleveland then go get some lunch then go to the show...ill see what i can find out and let you guys know the meeting spot time etc...i was in cleveland last night for an indians game and on the way home saw the sign for the IX center (where the show is) which isnt too far from the stadium...ill look around and let you guys know...if any one else has some suggestions, throw em out and well vote on it or somethin

·
EVERYONE LOVES HYPNOTOAD!
1,361 Posts
Wyandot Lake has posted their calendar for this year.

The BBQ, Blues and Cruise-In will be Aug 27 & 28th. As soon as I get info on entry fees and such I will start a new thread to see who wants to attend.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I will be in the Michigan/Ohio area towards the end of July, and I'd love to get together with some XD peeps...I think Evan and I talked about thjis earlier...

·
Super Hero
579 Posts
I'm in Ann Arbor MI (near Detroit) I'm up for something. Choking, where you gonna be in July? What are the dates cuz I auto-x on the weekends.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Imna be in and around the Grand Rapids area. I'm thinking about mid-to end of july.

·
Super Hero
579 Posts
That's about an hour and a half from here.

There may also be a auto-x race that way around that time. Not all the events are posted yet. Those are on Sats and Suns.

When time gets closer lets talk again.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts