Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
EVERYONE LOVES HYPNOTOAD!
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ATTN: ALL HYUNDAI SHOW CARS

BBQ, Blues'N Cruise-In August 27 - August 28
The name says it all. BBQ food, live blues music and vehicles of all kinds displayed throughout the park.

This a great show INSIDE the local six-flags water park, you get to show off your car and enjoy all the rides and water fun in the park. I finally received info back from the head of public relations as to what to expect at this years show.

Here is the info I received from him:

The package will be altered slightly this year. We are planning on giving away two (2) free tickets each day (car show entrant + 1) and breakfast and lunch will also be provided at no charge. We have new and improved giveaways this year including a large prize raffled off each day (it hasn't been confirmed yet so I will not get specific).

And the best change this year is:

One thing that is different this year is that we are not making the cars stay in the park all day long. We will be loaded in by 9:30 and the cars (and motorcycles) will have a Cruise-Out at 2:30 pm. If people and their cars want to stay, great, but they have the option to leave if they so desire.

Last year we had to stay in the park till 8pm due to insur issues.

*******NEW INFO*********
The registration fee will be $8 per vehicle per day.

I'd prefer if I received registration and payment before the event. The main reason why we accepted both on the day of last year, was because BBC was a first year event and we didn't know what kind of a response we were going to get. Preregistration will help us gauge how many cars/motorcycles we need to reserve space for. .

I would love for this to be a big turn out for HYUNDAI owners. I will post any new info I get in this thread. And please post here if you are interested in showing your car and I will get you the forms as soon as I get them.

Greg

Hyundai People Going: (def or maybe - and which days)

Gman (def - both days)
armyelantra (maybe pending getting back to US - both days)
oiml8/GTXD03 from Egt (def - )
SloKDM from RDtib (def - both days)
DarkShark from RDtib (maybe - )
projectx515 (def - )

·
Registered
124 Posts
yo man sign me up. once you get forms let me know. that would be great. ill talk to some of my crew and see if they would like to sign up and go. dont forget about me now.

out here,
SPC Humbert in afghanistan

·
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I wouldn't say you have to be pure show car, last year some really crappy cavalers showed up and they hadn't even washed their cars.

If you have some mods, and clean car, I would say go for it. It's alot cheaper then paying gate prices to get in.

Last year with the rain they only had 20 or so cars, but every one of us said we would be back and deff letting everyone we know about it.

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
well, after seein a couple posts on NT, im gonna have to miss this. in reality, HIN or wyandot lake. hmm. gonna have to go with HIN. sorry. give me a call sometime so i can meet up with you to switch these antennas. i dont mind drivin. 374-7741

·
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Yea I figured that was why you and a few others hadn't post on this subject. If I was you I'd be going to HIN too. But I'm married and would like to stay that way, she got pissed just watching NopiTV.

*******NEW INFO*********
The registration fee will be $8 per vehicle per day.

I'd prefer if I received registration and payment before the event. The main reason why we accepted both on the day of last year, was because BBC was a first year event and we didn't know what kind of a response we were going to get. Preregistration will help us gauge how many cars/motorcycles we need to reserve space for.

If you pmed me for the form they have been sent.

I am out of all the forms he sent me!!! If you want to go please send your name and address to [email protected] and he will send you one.

·
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A bump to remind anyone who is interested in going to this to send an email to the address listed above to get an entry form. They would like to get as many people as poss pre-registered so they know how much space to save.

I know it is the same day as HIN and S3 but for the few of us that are not into the import shows this a good time.

·
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
monthly bump - is anyone still interested in going to this one. I will deff be there.

·
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well one month to go.

I would like to get an updated list of who thinks they will be going.

·
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just spoke to the head of PR and he says they still have room for all of us if you haven't reg yet. We can meet outside the gate at 8am and drive in together so we will be parked together.

*******NEW INFO*******PRIZE INFO*******

THE NAME SAYS IT ALL

BBQ FOOD / LIVE BLUES MUSIC /
MULTI-CATEGORY CAR & MOTORCYCLE SHOW
(Show Hours: 10 AM – 2:30 PM Both Days)

PLENTY OF TROPHIES – TOP 30 PLUS…MANAGER’S CHOICE, DIRECTOR’S CHOICE, KID’S CHOICE, 5 MOTORCYCLE TROPHIES AND THE CLUB PARTICIPATION AWARD

SATURDAY, AUGUST 27 (Park Hours – 10pm-8pm)
&
SUNDAY, AUGUST 28 (Park Hours – 10am-7pm)

PROCEEDS BENEFIT THE CYSTIC FIBROSIS
FOUNDATION OF CENTRAL OHIO
PARTICIPANT RAFFLE EACH DAY INCLUDES THESE PRIZES:
$500 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO UNLIMITED AUDIO, $100 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO QUAKER STEAK & LUBE AND 5 TICKETS TO THE SCCA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP RUNOFFS AT MID-OHIO RACEWAY

DON’T MISS OUT - REGISTER EARLY – 200 VEHICLE LIMIT EACH DAY

Event hosted by:
The Columbus Charity Cruisers

·
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
4 days to go - $8 gets you and a friend in the park and they even feed you, you can't beat it.

I am going to try and be at the gate at 8am and I'll wait till 8:30 or so to see if anyone shows up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts