Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
faster than a honduh
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who here has the other burgandy XD2, chrome wheels, HIDs, angel eyes in the high beams, led liscence plate and evo fusion cat back? saw you like 5 minutes ago on 66th and park haha. chased you down. if you're even on here.

·
faster than a honduh
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lols, it was funny, i went buy him at like 60ish, then switch lanes, and he sped up like he just realized, oh ****, another tuned elantra! then i had to turn off 66th lol. would be nice not being the only hyundai tuner here.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
lol yea thats awesome tho. our cars are definetly showing potential to other people beside our twisted ***'s lol i love the look of ur car in your sig...

·
faster than a honduh
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, but not st pete, there like 45 minutes south, and mostly tiburons, and over priced superchargers for the beta 2 :p

·
faster than a honduh
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol yea thats awesome tho. our cars are definetly showing potential to other people beside our twisted ***'s lol i love the look of ur car in your sig...
haha thanks :] i wish my headlights still looked like that,now theyre faded :/ so ill probaly just wet sand the tint off and reclear my headlight housings. i like my cars *i wish i was an is300* stance, but i wanna go lowerr. 2" isnt low enough

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
haha but they can be any price they want bc theres only one kit out, so if you want it, you gotta pay for it.

·
faster than a honduh
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
45 minutes is nothing man.

its a lot when you go there and dont have a job. lol

haha but they can be any price they want bc theres only one kit out, so if you want it, you gotta pay for it.
i need to pay for a new tranny before i do any type of horsepower improvements that arent diy lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts