Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
*BARK*
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here we go, I just got home from work so I'm going to sleep in a minute but I have an appointment at 1PM to go get my first tattoo... I've narrowed down the choices to just 2. I'm getting a banner on my left wrist(so I can cover it up with a watch for work purposes later in life) I don't know if I should get either Rabid or KuJoe in the banner though. I was thinking of RabidDogBoy but when I'm 40 years old the term "boy" won't look right, so I shortened it to Rabid... also the other nickname I go by is KuJoe, the name that RabidDogBoy spawned from. Keep in mind I'm not some geek who's getting a screen name or net alias tattooed on me, I'm a geek who goes by these aliases in real life :tongue: Thanx for any and all opinions since I just wanted some feedback and I turn to this forum for stuff like this cause... I'm a geek who has no life as you can see. :D

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
looks good, did it hurt?

·
*BARK*
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was like a "slight discomfort", the only part that hurt was the shading... and the lettering... but since it's on my wrist I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts