Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Player to be named later
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.... I don't have my Elantra in Florida, but I'm stuck in Orlando this weekend on a business trip. Any chance of a meetup? I know SilentWolf is in Florida... care to make a drive? I'm in a hotel by Orlando International.

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
I have a kids birthday party tomorrow (Saturday) morning, then I have to take the suburban to maitland to get re-tinted in the afternoon. What time are you thinking and what hotel are you at? I could have stopped by earlier today if I knew you were here, I am working at City Hall in Orlando for the next few months.

·
Player to be named later
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well, I was working today too. Maybe we coulda done dinner or something. I was here all week and next week as well, but I'm at the mercy of another guy from my company every day except Saturday and Sunday (he's visiting his father-in-law and I'm pretty much free). I'm at the Crowne Plaza just north of the airport. I have to go into work at about 9 am Saturday for a short while, but my schedule is open after that. But if we have an Elantra meet and only one or two other people show up I guess it will be lame since I'm driving an Toyota SUV rental of some sort (RAV4?) I don't even know.

I'll check this thread again in the morning.... good night folks.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Would be great to meet up w/ya Paul, but that's a 9-10 hour drive one-way for me... if it were like 1-4 hours I'd be in the car headed that way.

·
Player to be named later
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yeah, I figured that, but you never know, so I figured I'd through it out there. ;)

Well, I had dinner at Smokey Bones with rckzoma and his family. Good food, good conversation. Sadly, no Elantras. I have a RAV4 rental and he was driving his Suburban. I might be in Orlando next weekend as well but I don't know if I'll have any opportunity to get out for meetups. But if anyone is in the area of Orlando International Airport and want to get together, post to this thread and we'll see what we can work out.

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
I enjoyed it as well Paul, hope we can get together again before you go home. It is always good to put a face to a name.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts