Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Orlando Track Meet

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Gates Open 6 p.m. (we'll meet at that time)

$10 to watch
$15 to race

Come one, came all...

Contact myself, or esnow, for more details.

Directions are available (though most of you know where it's at)

This is open to ElantraXD.com, SanteFe.com, Accent websites, Tibby sites, and OrlandoForums.com Hyundai members.

See you there...

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
I'm in on this one. Hopefully I'll be able to get that exhaust done in time.

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, you will be, don't worry... You are built like that (meaning: you have money :) )

Also, don't forget an extra $5 if you want to put a gallon of 110 octane race gas in your ride. I also recommend that you come with a half tank to a quarter tank of gas. The race gas would mix better, and also make you lighter on the track.

Can't wait to see you all there!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'll be there w/ the boosted accent.... Hopefully by then I'll have some better tires but I doubt it. I'll be dyno'd and tuned before then though for sure. Anyone want to lend me two rims/tires for my front for a night :phone: I have to get tuned b/c I just installed a beta ecu and have no idea whats going on fuelwise anymore lol Thats why Im on here, to find out what your beta idle fuel pressure is ;-)

·
hard face
71 Posts
I will be there to see you guys have fun... I'll have the new cluch install in 1 or 2 weeks and maybe new rims (waiting on tax return) then I will have some fun too.
btw. If some of you guys are not doing anything on the weekends let me know,we can meet in my house and have some CORONAS and install the cluch. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts