Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, this has gotta be the WORST paint shop I have ever had to deal with in my life. Unbelievable lack of service or anything even close to resembling a good paint job.

DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR TO TNT AUTOBODY IN BRAMPTON FOR THE LIFE OF YOU.

No one deserves the SHIT that I went through. To make a long story short.....I went to this guy to get my car done (he's been doing this for 9 years or something and finally opened his own place). He told me he'd have the car done in 2 weeks......I got it back in 3 basically cause he kept bumping my job and fit other small things in between.....touch up of fender here on this VW, finish of a bumper on this Stang, so I'm like that's fine, take your time, I want it done right. I get it back, it looks like garbage....this is back in April.....my car FINALLY went back to the guy a couple weeks ago to get fixed. Instead of his predicted one day, it took three. What do you know another problem after I get it back....looks like I have a gouge in the body by the headlight and need that repaired.

The biggest show in the area is on this weekend and I spoke to him last weekend saying I need this done before the show. He's like ok call me Tuesday and we'll get it in for Wed (tomorrow). I call....big ass surprise, he can't take me in, maybe on Thursday - very funny, push me back one day, and one more day and I won't have it done for the show...so I said, "You know what, forget this, I need this car done before the show, I still have to work on it and I need the car back. You told me Wed what's the deal." He gives me the sorry excuse that he was supposed to paint some guys car, then he didn't come in, and god knows what. So I'm thinking in my head, you stupid jerk, you bump other jobs in on my job both times my car was in there and you can't bump one job to do mine for something you screwed up in the first place?

So now I'm stuck with what to do, get this prob fixed (as well as have something else for the car painted that I picked up). I can go to someone that is 45 mins away that'll charge me $150 but I have to leave the car overnight for him to do.....or do I drive around here and find someone to do it? I'm thinking about forgetting the whole thing and show up the way it is, but I really wanted this thing done.

It's not even the fact that I'm waiting till the last minute....it's this stupid asshole screwing me around all this time.

I'm honestly at my whit's end with this whole car thing....what the hell do I do?

·
Too much time spent here.
1,258 Posts
Show up there tomorrow with your car and demand he fix it now, and fix it right! And bring a tough guy with you. If he won't do it, then get a demand a refund in front of his customers and then take it somewhere else.

Edit: And I feel sorry for you. Nobody should have to go through anything like that. If he can't handle the business then he should get out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts