Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I couldn't really find much off HMA Service but maybe someone else can or knows how to get part numbers. My paint guy very nicely broke almost every single clip that holds the black rubber down at the bottom of the window on the outside. That long black piece does not sit down against the body of the car anymore, allowing water to seep into the inside of the door. This is not good....I'd like to get replacement clips and fix this problem myself. It's a relatively easy fix that shouldn't take me more than 5 minutes. Most are broken on the front doors, the rear passengers seem fine. I'd first have to get the part number of these small plastic thingys or even the description of them so I can tell the part guy to order a bunch in for me. Any help would be great. (This isn't the first time this part has been off the car...Hyundai took it off themselves for another fix when I first got the car and didn't place the part back in the right way either.)

Nuthin' huh??

My dealership is only open on Tues and Thurs until 8 which is the only time I can go and I'm busy tonight........no one been able to find the part # or even know what I'm talking about??

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
I have a parts list, but ford has it right now, i'm gonna try to get it from him today and get you the part number. ok?

shawn :)

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good....the dealership I have are numbnuts.....unless you have a part number to explain it to them over the phone, it's useless....I also don't have the time to go to my dealership on thurs, but tues i might. Considering also that my car is the way it is now, I don't know if I really wanna show them it either.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The part number you request is....

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, so many numbers for a few little clips huh....thanks, I"ll be giving them a call on Monday and if worse comes to worse, go in on Tuesday with the part in hand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts