Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
Here is an attempt to start it up, if you don't know how it works here it goes:
It's like a WTB thread, only the "buyer" only pays for shipping. If you are the Seller, you can post in here what it is you are selling, don't fill this thread with useless PM sent crap, lets just keep it to a listing of things that are being looked for/ looking to get rid of.

thanks for the idea Rob, i want all credit to go to you on this one, i just started teh thread on it.

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Good idea vamp, I think I will sticky this for you.

If you see something you like or are willing to ship, keep everything in PM's. The 'seller' or 'buyer' should update their post when the item is either shipped or received and then we will delete that post.

Like Vamp said, don't clutter this with a bunch of questions, send those in the form of a PM to the person with the item.

So looking at other posts I just realized this was robs02elantra idea, either way it still is a good one.

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
ha. munky, i didnt even know you had posted that when i PMed you asking for it. btw, i did get it today

i have a seat cover for the rear back seat, the 60 split section. GMan gave it to me a couple years ago for my black xd, and i never got around to installing it. 10$ to ship it and its yours.

·
Super Moderator
12,635 Posts
Bumping this up since I cleaned up some old posts.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have a power steering pump for my car ( 02 Elantra) bought it from toms junkyard off ebay, not shure shipping my zip is 07719, will drop off if within an hour

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have a TWM Performance Short shifter kit HT2003N/ HE2003SN that I don't need. I no longer have my Elantra. I now have a Sonata. I live in Baltimore MD 21244. If your close and want to pick it up its yours. Or I can meet you somewhere within reason.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
I have one of these shift boots laying around that was on my car for awhile. Is missing the wiring to make it glow however.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have one two 10 inch bandpass box and one two 10 inch sealed box. I have moved on to a single 12.

Local to chicago please. I do on occasion drive just past Janesville, Wi or to Sterling, IL. If I am making a trip I can drop it off.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
4 sets of stock struts/springs from an 04 GLS
125K on them.

Great for going back to stock. Pay shipping and they are yours.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Orange GLS sidemarkers and H7 Silverstar Bulbs. Let me know.

·
Where's My Boomstick?
5,486 Posts
Stock Elantra GT rear sway bar - free, pay shipping. Going in the trash soon

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts

·
Where's My Boomstick?
5,486 Posts
^yes, used stock brackets and bushings with about 25k miles on them when removed. already in a box, could ship it whenever.

think itll ship for like $25ish

·
Where's My Boomstick?
5,486 Posts
I do, but the mounts and bushings are gone. Only have the bar now.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I think bcoleman has bushings for that bar, you can use the stock gls bracket for them if that helps.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts