Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Where's My Boomstick?
5,486 Posts
^he has my bushings. The ones he has for sale are for the Tib bar. This is just the elantra GT bar.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
i got stock speakers for an 03 sedan. all four. however one front speaker and one rear speaker got the center dome thing crunched in somehow. and one front speaker bracket is cut up, but usable still. you pay shipping and they're yours. i'll try and use a flate rate box to keep costs easily predictable.

PS. do not have the mounting screws though. they've disappeared in the time they were sitting in my room.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I haven't been on since just after I totalled my Elantra last summer, I was gonna sell the rims off of my 02 GT, but never got around to taking pics or anything. Spring cleaning has brought them back out. They are the factory alloy GT wheels, they are in good shape, but need rubber, free if anybody wants them. Text me, 313-704-6219. Since they are free, you gotta pick them up, live in Taylor, Michigan 48180, about fifteen minutes from Detroit. Have a Sonata now, and no use for these wheels. I understand you might not be able to pick them up tomorrow, but if I don't get any bites on this, I am just gonna scrap them. Let me know!

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
looking for the two or three bolts that bolt down the stock airbox from the inside under the filter. since i wetn back to stock, the box has been rattling my brake line since re installed. any help would be awesome.

also, while im here, would also like the bolt that attatches the heat shield to the top outside of the air box, and the plastic screw-clips that attatch the front part of the heat shield to the core support. any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Reviving this thread... I have a list of old(ish) parts that have come off during upgrades. Here is what I have ready to ship. You pay shipping, you can have the stuff. Coming from 05403

-driver and passenger headlights, complete. Missing bulbs and caps on the back. Scuffed up pretty bad but they still work to get light on the road. Free.
-stock header/cat and downpipe/flex. Flex is rotted through a little. I can get at least $150 for this at the scrap yard. But if someone could find use for it, PM me and make an offer. I'd rather have it be used than scrapped.

others to come...

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
I'm in. What's your paypal?

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
No problem. Just let me know when you send it so I can keep an eye on my mailbox. Paypal coming in the next couple minutes.

·
Registered
417 Posts
anyone have an 01 non cvvt valve cover laying around that they might want to sell cheap... mine cracked when i replaced the gasket this morning.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts