Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a yes if you plan to stay in the hotel. Remember this is for the Ramada Inn on August 13-15

Room 1 Rdubois (Robert DuBois)
Room 2 Vsolo (Bill)
Room 3 VaBeach (Chris) :phone:
Room 4 Black04 :phone:
Room 5 Wildman :confused:
Room 6 Phiber

I have the :phone: for people who might split the same room and :confused: for people who might not come

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
Yes, I'm staying. I might have a roomate, if not, anyone wanna pair up?

Joe

·
Registered
429 Posts
Black04XD2 said:
Yes, I'm staying. I might have a roomate, if not, anyone wanna pair up?

Joe
i'm the same way. but i know i won't have a roommate. anyone wanna split the cost? let me know

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
vabeach_03 said:
i'm the same way. but i know i won't have a roommate. anyone wanna split the cost? let me know
I'll find out for sure what my friend will be doing(coming or not) by the end of next week. If he is not going, me and you split the room, if your up for it :cool:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Could you also say how many nights ?

I'm going to be there Friday & Saturday. I plan on stopping there after our Friday night at the races

I'm going to stop by when I have a decent head count & ask for the rooms that are all in a row on the right hand side & see if we can kinda reserve a few more incase some one came at the last moment & get a few more dollars off. right now we are looking at about 5 rooms ?

·
Registered
429 Posts
joe i'm in. or if your friend is comming anyone else wanna share a room?

·
Registered
192 Posts
If I am able to make it, that is still to be decided, I will be staying both nights and I will be bringing a buddy with me.

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
vabeach_03 said:
joe i'm in. or if your friend is comming anyone else wanna share a room?
:) Sounds good man. I'll keep you updated on if my friend is coming.
In case it needs to be on the list too, I'm coming up Friday.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just wanted to give this alittle bump. Vsolo has been great in checking this place out. I guess we get a discount with 9 or more rooms. I know that is a lot but I might have one or two more than who is currently on the list. That means just 2-3 more rooms for a discount so if you are going to be driving along way think about staying.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Well, let me put it this way. Yes, we'll stay in a room. However, we tend to be really noisy at night. Before and after we fall asleep, so, rooming with someone is kind of out of the question. ;)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
That's fine. When you said you were bringing your girlfriend I didn't think that you would want to be rooming with someone else anyway.:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts