Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Right over the bridge in Jersey bout 10 mins from philly.

I would love to see a philly meet-up

--NY

·
Registered
497 Posts
SGTFelix said:
Meet up at the new ball park would be cool...just traffic is a nightmare
I went to the second game of the season and the traffic wasn't to bad...it took me longer to get out of the parking lot than it did to get home...lol

--NY

·
Pimp/Hustla
213 Posts
I might, perhaps, look into buying a grill this summer. If so, maybe I can have a barbecue down here. There's a nice waterfront park up the street from my house, so maybe we could do it there. It's about 40 minutes south of Philly. We could all caravan up to the city afterwards or something.

·
Registered
497 Posts
TheWickedestOne said:
I might, perhaps, look into buying a grill this summer. If so, maybe I can have a barbecue down here. There's a nice waterfront park up the street from my house, so maybe we could do it there. It's about 40 minutes south of Philly. We could all caravan up to the city afterwards or something.
Kewl m8, or if not at your place we could have a Bar-BQ at my house too I have over 3/4 of an acre at my house. So we have a couple of options.

--NY

·
Registered
499 Posts
Little suggestion: How about Saturday, June 26? You guys could start a BBQ in the afternoon around 2pm or so and then caravan to Philly for Hot Import Nights. The show starts at 5pm.

·
The Champ 557
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah by the way, anyone sign up with their car to the HIN???? hope to c someone there, after i go, i'll bring some pics here and post them. let me know if your registered to the car show with a elantra so we can meet there. later

·
Registered
497 Posts
Anybody up for a BBQ the day of HIN?

·
Pimp/Hustla
213 Posts
I rode my bicycle (for the third time ever) down to Riverview Park (an enormous five blocks away), and I think it'd be very ideal for a mini-meet, and perhaps a caravan up to HIN. I know some might think it futile to drive south out of Philly, only to drive up later, but of course, I'm biased, it being so close. It's right on the Delaware (very scenic), has barbecue pits, parking lots, a basketball court, a volleyball net, tennis courts, benches, gazebos, etc., etc. I'll take some pictures in the next couple of days.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts