Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how this would go over with some people here, since a lot of members are private.
Some boards I post at have a 'contact' section in the offtopic/lounge area. In that one post/section, every member(not every, but a lot do) posts their cell numbers, or direct contact~2 way number. Is anyone else interested in posting their numbers?

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Even though your phone numbers are techinically prublic info....I would feel weird about posting my numbers on a forum (not to mention that I'm a girl though), but besides that....I don't want some unknown person to call me just for the hell of it, when the topic doesn't concern them. PM'ing is the best thing...or swap emails and do it there.

·
Registered
638 Posts
maybe if it was a secure area that required password for only XD members but still then it's too easy to bypass
i think if you want someones number then send them a PM and ask - more polite this way to

·
Teach
4,103 Posts
Things are not as secure as they once were. I don't have my numbers posted anywhere on boards like these. If I wanted somebody to call me, I would IM/PM them directly with that info.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I agree, If people want each other's numbers they should PM them and ask for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts