Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Resident "Emo" Kid
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know it'd make it SO much easier to just get the pics on my own, but I can't really find pictures of anything on the internet. So if anyone is good with photochoping, and willing to hunt for pictures, please have a go at it. I wanted to see what a 01 GLS would look like lowered 1.5", w/ BSA 303's (black) and with an aluminum spoiler (not the ones that sit like, 2 inches off the car, but the more racing looking ones, the ones that sit like, 6-7" off the trunk.)

Thank you so much to anyone that can do this.

·
Poster God
531 Posts
well here is my car with the spoiler and the 1.5 drop but i dont know if those are the the type of rims u want, i dont have the spoiler on the car anymore, but i do have it for sale ifyou are looking for one i am selling it for like 50 bucks plus what ever it cost to ship so if your interested just say so.

·
Resident "Emo" Kid
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Drag, I know it would be, but for some reason pictures elude me on the internet. And seraph, that site is killer, thanks so much! Sorry lucky, thats the kind of spoiler im NOT lookin for. Thanks for the offer though, and good luck sellin it (try ebay if you must, you might get a good sell maybe!)

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Good Chop 02slvrGLS. Very impressive.

·
Resident "Emo" Kid
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I never said what color I wanted it? WHOOPS... my bad, haha. Ya, silver is what I wanted, and one of these days im ganna get brave and go out and take some pics of my car and then try to get them on the net. Thanks for the chop, and im now sold on those wheels. Just need a job to get the money for them now... only thing is im lookin at those black strips, and now I want them on mine... they go great with the wheels, and while most of you hate the wing, I like em, so we shall see...

·
Registered
422 Posts
I'm sorry I have to say it I hate those wings on any car besides we roll FWD so no need for a wing like that to create down force.. then again I think it would do better at making Drag then anything... sigh .. sorry just my .02 :smileyr:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts