Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody in the dade, broward counties hit me up. I've been taking a lot of pics lately and all my friends have been more then happy with their pics. Send me a PM.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess you have no idea what JDM is HUH?? Well those are actually replica's of WORK Equip 003's and happen to look very nice on the car. Were not really into the 17's and stuff like that. More of the clean or JDM look.

·
Shadow Ninja
353 Posts
Wow I dunno what to do. I dunno if I should cry or bust out laughing but dang!! Anywhoo if i still lived in FL I would go for it.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The JDM look is just clean and simple nothing extravagant. Just letting my fellow XD owners know that Im serious with my camera. I love to take pictures, and would love to take some pics of some XD's.

·
Registered
91 Posts
great shot, that 350 looks great.. good lighting usage and etc...

·
BETA Family
6 Posts
I have this super cool XD2 its blue, if my mom will let me take it out you can take some pics....lol

When the tiburon is clean one day we'll take some pics but you know as well as I do that it wont be any time soon :(

·
BETA Family
6 Posts
and wow I didn't know the XD forum had so many ignorant people. Hyundai owners above anyone else should know what it's like to be hated on. That's what I learned growing up having a Tiburon and being made fun of because I actually liked it. I don't hate on anyone that has a clean car or has the potential to have a clean car . ShowOffXD has owned JDM-Tyte cars in the past (With the XD as a daily driver) and I own an RX-7 right now so thats what all of our friends are into. I assure you I have never met a Hyundai owner more KDM than this guy lol. He's the one that rekindled my love for the Tiburon and I may kill him if I start spending money on it and not get my RX-7 running lol.

To stay on topic let me say he takes some bad *** pics

·
In da game for a while...
1,635 Posts
I like that pic and the way it came out with the wachovia building and the metromover in the background...

You should take some pics of my Magnum..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts