Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Blue RD2
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got together to say whats up and take some pics before the season is all the way over, infact as soon as we started pulling out it started to snow so it really was the absolute latest we could meet before snow season.

I was out there with our columbus guys, well.... at least everyone who didnt have to work.

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
nice cars, the only ones i've seen in person were ryloth and optimo at s3

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
easton parking garage FTW. didn't even know there was a meet going on.

ive seen the yellow one up and down broad st. periodically

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Damn, I was the Sunday, for the NIN show on Monday... Wish I knew :) Just to see Evan & knottravesty LOL

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
i also noticed how HUGE the stock antennas are, im glad i have my shorty.

·
12,676 Posts
bill, i told you if you wanted to crash here and save $ on a hotel you could have. let me know next time you're in town. where was the concert? at the shot or nationwide arena?

·
Blue RD2
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
why dont we throw a meet/bbq here in columbus when the snow breaks. everyone loves BBQ's

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Blue RD2
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
if i can get shaun to help me i'll do some grilling. but right now in ohio it dosent stop snowing till at least 4/20 and hell last year at end of april we had a 3ft freek snow storm.

·
12,676 Posts
i dont know when my dads lease is up. maybe may. ill check. if its late enough, hes got a driveway we can park about 20 cars or more in. it used to be the model home, and its got a huge lot/driveway to himself. theres a grill there, and a 2 car garage we could probably do some work in.

i did host a meed a few years ago with decent turn out

·
Blue RD2
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know this is off topic but does anyone but me think the Tib looks really well... ugly?

I did... still doesn't change anything.
well im just glad that your thinking enough about tiburons to post this many times in this thread about a meet. just makes me feel warm and fuzzy that your just thinking about me and my car. doesnt matter if you hate it or love it:tongue::abovelol::D

EVAN- that would be cool but even if not we can just do it sooner if the weather isnt bad or we can get together in the spring in one of the parks. goodale park downtown is great for BBQ's and it has great city views for car shots. plus pleanty of parking right infront of the skyline.

·
12,676 Posts
eh, we'll figure out something when the time comes closer. theres plenty of places we could go

1 - 20 of 22 Posts