Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Now someone correct me if I am wrong about this but I think the car has to be a four cylinder Sonata in order for the wheels to interchange with the XD. The six cylinder cars have five lug wheels like the Tiburon. That car is bad ass BTW me likey very much (except for wood dash IMHO)

·
Registered
74 Posts
I think those rims would look perfect if they were painted white to match the car. Or a darker silver/grey colour. Maybe its just the pic, but they rims seem to have a bit of a blue tint to them.

·
Banned
4,074 Posts
slvrsleeper said:
Now someone correct me if I am wrong about this but I think the car has to be a four cylinder Sonata in order for the wheels to interchange with the XD. The six cylinder cars have five lug wheels like the Tiburon. That car is bad ass BTW me likey very much (except for wood dash IMHO)
The 2002-2004 4 cylinder Sonata had a 4 lug wheel pattern,and the 2002-2004 6 clyinder has a 5 lug wheel pattern..So yes the 16 inch 10 spoke alloy wheels off the 4 cylinder 2002-2004 Sonata will fit our cars..Im looking into a set of them for my car but im not 100% sure if I want them or a nice set of 17's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts