Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Pirates steal cargo ship full of Hyundais!

Tags
cargo pirates
4K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  SuperGLS 
#1 ·
#3 ·
"...has the world come to this"? Maritime piracy has been around for centuries. Probably as long as there have been oceans and boats to travel on them. Unfortunately, this is nothing new.

#4 ·
i just saw that moving those cargo things is apparently dangerous enough (because of pirates) that its actually a discovery channel special now. I just watched an episode where they said between all the TVs and stuff they load onto some of those things its not that crazy to see a Billion Dollar load go out. and they also said that "Most" pirates dont even want the goods. What they want to do is kidnap membersl of the crew and hold them for ransom.

#5 ·
when you live in a 3rd world country noone has money to buy the cargo on the ships. the ransom usually gets paid, the pirates feed their famliys, life goes on

#8 ·
Time to start equippingthese cargo ships with twin 50's (about 3 per side should suffice) and a pair of 5 inchers, one for each side.

#10 ·
Then hide the ****.... c'mon people. We can't find Bin Laden, I know you could camoflage a pair of twin-50's.

#11 ·
Lmao.. according to the TV show they are what they call "armed". Right.. they have hoses that spray people down with freezing water and can be strong enough to knock them off.. i mean. OK its better than nothing, but is that really the "best" they can think of...

#12 ·
Hide some RPG's and AK's in the Life Preserver bins. No one looks in there anyway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.