Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
take pictures on a large scale, zoom in close, use a rush to fill, or, for a good result copy and past a chunk of the door and place it over the handles and blend any edges, reduce the size of the pic to further hide any obvious manipulation... the drop effect can be done dozens of ways... just play around with pshop and you'll get whatever you want, making it look real just comes with practice.

·
Do you Hyundai?
114 Posts
Holy crap that looks awesome. But a 4-dr GT V6 2.7L Elantra would be better in my eyes. Just my two cents.

Gtsmokeya

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
whether you make ur XD a 2dr or a v6 it i still gonna cost you more than its worth. If you think paying out the ass for rings is bad!...........SED :poke:

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
I know if the boss aint happy noones happy! A 2dr hatch XD is what I wanna see

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yeah, that second example of the silver XD with the chopped Motegis and the altered tail lights is my car. I did that chop a long time ago. I can't believe people still have it kickin' around.

As for 04 Elantra, chrome rims would look mighty sweet on your car man. The reason I say this is because when I look at your signature picture (I assume you did in Photoshop) your rims look chrome. I think that would look beautiful.

Also, I owned a 2001 Accent before I traded up for the XD. I thought the shape of the tail lights suited the XD too, since I feel they are a bit too big, I chopped the top corners off. I used the line on the side of the Elantra as the line where I'd cut the tail light. I'm still considering getting a piece of vinyl to cover that portion of the light.

·
Poster God
531 Posts
damnn u guys are good those pics look so real, man that would be a smooth ass mod to do weld the back and make it into a 2 door but getting that back window is going to be a bitch.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts