Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I'm actually gonna do it, show my car (and get laughed at prob, since there's not even an Hyundai Class - but whatever). I'm going to pull my plates for the show, and have been looking for alternatives, these are my options right now:

A.

Chrome H logo affixed on a chorme plate. $30/each

B.

Plain Chorme Plate, with EXD etched glass logos (I have those) affixed to them. $15-20/each

C. Laser Etched H-logo on Chrome Plate. Can't find, but have seen them before.

Any comments, suggestions or other ideas?

·
Registered
121 Posts
I say pull the plates and that's it...
The car looks cleaner without plates at shows. That's usually what I do. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought about that, but I don't want those ugly holes in the front from the scews, or the ugly plastic square brackets in the rear. I think I'd like to just cover those up.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I say emblem plate, It might be kinda cool to have the emblem on the front and the KDM plate in the back Black w/ Silver writing.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I live in a gay state that makes us have front plates. So, I have a plate there normally. I don't know about the ones with the badge attached anymore... kinda thinking it'll look funny having 2 badges so close together (one on the grille and then the one on the plate) same prob. in the rear. I really like those KDM ones, and might just go with those- doing a black plate with reflective chrome lettering. I have time to think though.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I have to have a front plate on while driving, if I ever get my plates. It has been a month and no plates yet.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here's what I ended up doing:

Also notice my freshly painted hood and eyelids. First pics since the repaint last week.

Thanks for the help.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
clarion said:
looks good, you will blind all the other drivers tho
They're not for street use... show only. I have to have a front plate in Illinois.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.