Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Good chops. I hope Highway Patrol never gets that BOSS.

·
Registered
384 Posts
The best was the first time I was in germany and I saw a 911 turbo with a light bar and "polizei" on the side chasing a diablo down the autobahn. Now if only I had a camera....

·
19 second madman
2,506 Posts
there are quite a few Z28 camaro cops here. my next door neighbor "saw" a corvette cop car busting the street races. Im pretty sure he's mistaken though

·
Registered
156 Posts
Nothing but plain old crown vics here in my neck of the woods.

the new mustang has grown on me. those would be some mean Five-0, but imagine how little space there is in the back of those cruisers

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Illinois State Police use unmarked Z-28s. Mostly normal impalas and crown vics around here. I have been seeing an increase in SUV cops lately, however. The most out of place cop cars I've seen having pulled someone over was a mid-90s Grand Am, and an ugly Toyota Cressida. Both were unmarked and seen on the same weekend, when they were doing one of their big 'seat belt' pushes when they pull over tons of cars for minor infractions.

·
Banned
4,074 Posts
I allways wanted a older caprice with a police package in it...(5.7 liter V8)..But in NY all we have is Impalas which replaced the Caprice and we have Crown Vics,its funny though cuz iv seen older Lincoln Town cars and even TAXIES being used as unmarked police cars around here.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Pretty neat chops. I love the new look of the mustang and that 300C is pretty phat. Saw one in person just the other day. We have all kinds down here. Z28s, F150, Navigators, Expeditions, Sport Tracs, but the most out of place is a mazda miata with neons LOL

·
Registered
99 Posts
Black/Dark Blue Corvettes are being used in Upstate NY as undercovers.

Also, I've seen a few old Cameros around here being used as chase cars.

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
evil247 said:
Pretty neat chops. I love the new look of the mustang and that 300C is pretty phat. Saw one in person just the other day. We have all kinds down here. Z28s, F150, Navigators, Expeditions, Sport Tracs, but the most out of place is a mazda miata with neons LOL
i agree...the hemi c is badass....i think that the po po has been looking at them for their new cruisers!....i heard of an intercepter with the 507 hemi....WOW!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Damn, I've been in Germany for three years now and have not seen one of those above-mentioned Polizei 911s. I should start calling (more) attention to myself on the autobahns!! I'm going to get pics even if I have to do time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts