Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
I am Addicted to my car!
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
June 6th meet Canton ohio

If there is enough interest i can plan one around my area. I was thinking some time in may. It would Canton area but thats kinda central for people in columbus and cleveland youngstown ect. We could do lunch then a cruise or something and then dinner and depart unless people would wanna get hotels.
Whos game?

·
Platinum Member #1
2,010 Posts
im down. as long as its not the 30th. let me know stuff. i haven't been to a meet yet because they are always so far away from me.

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
i'll go, can't promise my whole car will be together but i'll show up anyway

·
Registered
589 Posts
i'll swing out as long as it is not on the weekend of the 7-9 . i have and offroad trip to WV planned for that weekend with my offroad club

·
I am Addicted to my car!
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
great....just looking at my calender and trying to make it so all of u can come how does june 6th sound? then if people want to stay sat night they can. ill find a hotel close that will hook us up.

·
Hail Satan
1,088 Posts
This is within range for me, but May won't work. Graduation, and a 2 week vacation so unfortunately I'll have to miss this one.

Oh ****, just saw you say June 6th.... Hmmm, tempting.

·
Hail Satan
1,088 Posts
I might, depending on money. This 2 week vacation of mine is going to be taking a lot of money out of my pocket...

·
Platinum Member #1
2,010 Posts
I might, depending on money. This 2 week vacation of mine is going to be taking a lot of money out of my pocket...
i dont have any money to start with. im just going to make it work haha

and i'm guessing that bringing non-elantra friends along is cool, cuz i prefer not to drive that long by myself.

·
Hail Satan
1,088 Posts
Maybe I'll have my bike by then... If I do, I'll definitely go. I know car meets are about bringing your car, but you all have seen a stock Elantra anyways... I would just go to socialize.

·
Platinum Member #1
2,010 Posts
Maybe I'll have my bike by then... If I do, I'll definitely go. I know car meets are about bringing your car, but you all have seen a stock Elantra anyways... I would just go to socialize.
word. i would ride a bike to the meet too... if i had one... but i'll be bringing my car.

·
Hail Satan
1,088 Posts
No kidding... I would definitely go if we could procure somewhere to stay. And get my hands on a bottle of Jager =P

·
Not a n00b
6,519 Posts
My Brother lives in Middlefeild and I will be there around this time (not anything definite yet) But I'd love to come hang out if I'm in the area.

·
I am Addicted to my car!
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok yes we could have a few people stay at my place and there is plenty of other hotels and such..and bring anyone u want man i am a president of a local car club so im sure some of them will be around :)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts