Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is the newest addition to the family. His name is Sir Charles T Albacore, he's a cavalier king charles spaniel and is almost 4mo old right now. There are some pics of Maggie his older sister(no real relation) and one of Mags in her toga ready to go out to the party.

Trouble with pics, I'll have a couple more soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
851 Posts
Seriously, is it "get emotional over dogs" day or something, first I'm all sad about mcmmotorsports' dog and now I'm about to say the word cute in regards to these adorable little dogs... did someone start slipping estrogen pills in my coffee? (just playing girls :tongue: )

·
Registered
883 Posts
It's easy to get emotional over a dog. I mean, you come home and they get all excited to see ya, their big brown eyes light up, tail wags like crazy. Our lives are full of different things, but their lives really revolve around us. So we treat them like one of the family, by getting excited with a new comer or being saddened by the loss of another. That's just the way it is with us dog lovers.
BTW: cute pups

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks, they both are very cute and Maggie is teaching Charlie to use that to his advantage. You should see the look I get after yelling at him, it could melt the coldest heart. These dogs are deffinatly family members no doubt about it. Maggie hurt her leg jumping off a chair about 2 months ago and it almost did me in to see her crying and in pain. I can only imagine how hard it is for parents when a little one has a booboo that takes more than a band aid to fix. Kids are going to be the death of me if I get half as worried as I do about these dogs some times.

Ohh and a little story about his name, we were having a hard time picking one out and didn't have any good ones in mind when we went to see him at the breeder the first time. When we saw him we knew right away that he was the one we were getting from the litter. As he was climbing all over us and licking us from head to toe I couldn't help but notice that his breath smelled exactly like canned tuna(he wasn't eating tuna btw). After we went home I was lying in bed and out of no where into my head pops the "Charlie Tuna" character from ads. After a little discussion Charlie was the name, T, his middle initial is for trouble which he is plenty of and Albacore that's just to give a hint of how we came up with Charlie.

Here's the other pics

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts