Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I've talked about this mod before, and I will do it, just waiting like usual, ha.

Anyway, I was wondering what type of controls Hyundai uses on the Elantras in Canada with the seat heater option? I can't find any pics of the interior of one of them. Any of you Canadian people have this option? If so, can you post pics of the controls?

I'm thinking they fill in the blanks to the left of the steering wheel. And, I also think that if that's the case, then the Tuscani controls should work, if they fit, which is looks like they do (unless the slope of the front isn't the same as the slope of the front of the blanks).

So anyway, does anyone have any info?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
actually i think the canadian versions have a different console insert (the black piece in front of the shifter) that incorporates the seat heater switches. i have absolutely no idea what those dummy plates next to the dimmer switch are for. the KDM XDs must come with some nice toys whose switches go there. the tuscani switches will not fit there either, the slope and curvature is totally different.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts