Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had 3 stations open up around me, and i was wondering how is the quality of this gas? http://www.quick-chek.com/ Is it like a no name brand gas, with a ton on ethanol? I like Mobil gas, because it has alot of detergents, and my car seems to run better. I also use Hess and Luk Oil... I will not use Stewarts, or Cumberlands farms, Golf, Citgo, or any of these brands... Or is it all in my head? :xeye: thanks! Post away!

·
Registered
975 Posts
Re: Quick Chck Gas.

LukOil is garbage Russian fuel. They don't care for the quality of their gas. I know this by experience. I wouldn't go to quick heck; just stick with mobil, bp or shell.

·
Registered
1 Posts

I am VP of Sales and Merchandising for Quick Chek, and can answer your question. We purchase all of our fuel from a few brand name domestic refiners (ie Exxon, etc) that we have partnered with. By selling the fuel under our own brand, we are able to offer high quality fuel at a lower retail. In addition, we routinely sell three times the amount of gallons than a typical convenience store, so we always have the freshest product available.We have a 100% quality guarantee that we stand behind. There is absolutely no need to spend more for a major brand name fuel. We have built our reputation as one of the leaders in the convenience store industry on quality food and fuel products delivered by great store teams.
Any questions, please feel free to email be direct at [email protected]
Thanks.
John Schaninger

·
Registered
3,191 Posts

WOW Looks like you got an answer.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

I am VP of Sales and Merchandising for Quick Chek, and can answer your question. We purchase all of our fuel from a few brand name domestic refiners (ie Exxon, etc) that we have partnered with. By selling the fuel under our own brand, we are able to offer high quality fuel at a lower retail. In addition, we routinely sell three times the amount of gallons than a typical convenience store, so we always have the freshest product available.We have a 100% quality guarantee that we stand behind. There is absolutely no need to spend more for a major brand name fuel. We have built our reputation as one of the leaders in the convenience store industry on quality food and fuel products delivered by great store teams.
Thanks.
John Schaninger
Wow, okay, good to know! Thanks!

Google, probably.
http://tinyurl.com/54wpto

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Someone has to show me how to do that.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Thanks.
John Schaninger
That response came in a little too prepared for my liking. I would be willing to bet a decent amount of cash and say this is a bot profile programmed to find as many of these threads as possible and just post that answer to this particular question, around the clock.... just a thought lol!
But if your looking for a genuine human response I’d tell you to stick with either 3 of these. British BP Fuel, German Shell Gas, or good ol American Sonoco; official sponsor of NASCAR racing fuels. These three Gas stations have the absolute best quality fuel with accurate levels of Osctane rating classifications. I’m also sharing this through life experience. I’ve built and definitely worked on much more than my fair share of Harley Motorcycles in my lifetime. And whenever it was time to fuel one up to turn it over and get that bad boy goin, we ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS use those three. And I’ve even seen the evidence when taking apart a high mile original head from an Evo motor, you can see how dirty and clean certain engines and fuels burn thought out tens of thousands of miles. You want the best results you can ask for? AMSoil full synthetic for the motor and fill up from one of those three... ALWAYS!

you’ll never regret it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts