Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Resident "Emo" Kid
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had told my dad that I wanted to put a cd player in the Elantra, but I ment new head unit, and he mistook it as cd player, period. While he was at my brothers house, he had asked him if he had any spare cd players laying around, and it turns out my bro's Tib came with one, so they want to try and put it on mine. So seeing as how im not ganna have enough money for a good system for a while, would the cd player from his Tib fit in my 01 Elantra?

·
2004 Elantra GLS
80 Posts
Yep, as long as its a single din, I'm not sure if you would need a new harness or not, my guess would be no but maybe someone else could answer that part for sure.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
even it's not single DIN, it'll fit. you'll just have to remove the spare pocket and you've got a duoble-din opening. the screw holes should line up perfectly.

·
2004 Elantra GLS
80 Posts
But the spare pocket is essential!!!! I use that for my sunglasses since they rattle in my sunglasses holder ;) :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.