Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
im still a junior member?
261 Posts
I have a D shaped tenzo R steering wheel in my camaro that I'm thinking of putting in the XD. It's not fitting for a muscle car to have a tuner steering wheel lol

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@ boostcreep I totally agree, it would fit better on the XD :thumbup::thumbup: post pics of the steering wheel.?

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice you have a theme going on in here looks real good:thumbup::thumbup:

I was gonna ask how did you deal with airbag indicator.?

·
261 Posts
Here's the tenzo R that's in my camaro. It's not really D shaped but it's not perfectly round either. Hard to see with the lighting

·
Registered
417 Posts
I put in sparco seats so my seatbags are gone as well... The only one left is in the passenger side dash and that prolly wont go off if needed either...

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So qballicus I installed quick release steering wheel & the quick release that came with it but it seems to not come off. Did you installed that one or another after market im going for a NRG quick release

·
Registered
417 Posts
i put the godsnow quick release on the 01gls and it works but not as good as the one i put on the 04gt... went all out with the NRG quick release and the MOMO Prototipo wheel on that... works WAAAAYYY better but it was also $600 to do... and my turn signals are fully manual on both... meaning you have to turn them on and off or they will stay on forever... but ive gotten used to it... Wheel Speedometer Vehicle Plant Car

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So my guess is that am I missing the hub part or nah? & if I am im just going with nrg quick release & that momo steering wheel looks real good & I heard good review on nrg brand & yeah im totally getting used to it:sly::thumbup::thumbup:

·
261 Posts
Looks nice, I mite have to get my *** in gear and throw mine in the XD. Not quick release, but it'd look sexy!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks nice, I mite have to get my *** in gear and throw mine in the XD. Not quick release, but it'd look sexy!
Thanks bro I was like **** it why not throw a quick release steering wheel. You can find a bolt on steering wheel
Just bought a new wheel for my 80 ford f100... Ash wooden wheel with bonjo string style center.. Pics to come..
Nice bro I always loved the wooden look in the XD & nice

1 - 20 of 26 Posts