Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
i <3 torque
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got off the phone with rick rohrman, and he said that we can have a show set up in the indoor showroom here at bob rohrman's indy hyundai!! as far as a date goes, the show will be on a saturday, either may 13th or 20th...they have hella space in the indoor showroom, so lets see if we can get it filled!! and just so im not discriminatin, ill post this on new tib also, as far as elantraclub goes...if someone has a name over there, they can post it there too...but this is gonna be a great way for the midwest XD members to get together and have a good ol time!

·
Banned
11,228 Posts
Rohrman? Ehh.. . . not my favorite place personally. Had too many bad dealings with them While working at Butler.

·
i <3 torque
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
directions from all major interstates will come shortly, and as far as the date goes, its leaning toward the 20th just so EVERYONE can have their car summerized and clean...lol

·
i <3 torque
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Final date for this show is May 20th, it is a saturday, the start time is still yet to be determined as i still have some final details to iron out with mr. rohrman, but im hoping we can get most, if not all indiana members, and some out of staters too, to come down and enjoy a day with fellow EXD (and maybe some newtib) members

·
i <3 torque
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kool kool!!! so all in all we got (hopefully) 4 here so far and anywhere from 4-15 on new tib... they might be combining a meet into this one...but hey, the more the merrier...

1. me
2. djarsonist (possibly)
3. greywolf6984
4. usarmy88m

·
G-Mills Pays tha Bills
585 Posts
So, Saturday May 20th. Any info on tha show time yet? It's roughly a 3 1/2 hour drive for me, and I'm hosting a b-day party that night in Chicago for a friend...So show times and such when you get a chance would be great.

PEACE
dj arsonist

·
i <3 torque
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, as of right now, i havent been able to get ahold of mr rohrman to set up times, but im off tomorrow, so ill prolly stop by and see if he's in when i pick up some lights for my HVAC...lol

·
i <3 torque
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well, the guys over at newtib are combining this with one of their meets so im hoping that we can have more elantras than just myself there...lets get more names on that list!!

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
might be interested, and ill probably roll out w/ nick if he goes...we'll see what happens. theres a very small chance my car wont be back from paint by the 13th (it should be done no later than the 10th) but the 20th i gotta work 8-noon

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
maybe hes doing what that program in your sig is and not giving a damn about it :D

·
i <3 torque
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
update, times were set up to be 11-4 mr. rohrman wanted to have it during business hours, so now we all got times, and when i get a little more time and a little less sleepy, ill put up some directums fer yall

1 - 20 of 23 Posts