Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IMG_4827.jpg IMG_4856.jpg IMG_4858.jpg IMG_4860.jpg IMG_4862.jpg IMG_4864.jpg IMG_4868.jpg IMG_4871.jpg IMG_4873.jpg IMG_4876.jpg IMG_4880.jpg IMG_4882.jpg IMG_4883.jpg IMG_4884.jpg IMG_4889.jpg
IMG_4895.jpg IMG_4896.jpg IMG_4897.jpg IMG_4898.jpg

A few pics of my car. I will update them little later.

*edit* Sept 1, 2004

*edit* Oct 3, 2004 - sub enclosure

*edit* Oct 10, 2004 - exterior pics

*edit* Oct 16, 2005 - a couple of pics, the last one is how my car sits in the garage since I never drive it.

*edit* Jan 2, 2006 - added pics of the new house.

*edit* Jan 9, 2009 - pics of car lowered

*edit* nov 6, 2011

Updated Pics, still more to come

Attachments

·
Other options seeker
693 Posts
Very nice speaker box install..do you have any pics from the trunk side of that?. Your setup is a great idea, I just still need loading room for the wiff.

The rest of your car looks great also.

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TNT4ME said:
do you have any pics from the trunk side of that?.
Not yet. I have not completed the amp rack yet. When I do, I will take pics of the trunk side also.

·
Acountabilibuddy
4,862 Posts
I like the shifter and sub-box, but the exhaust looks really funky IMO. Is there any reason that you chose that particular exhaust?

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
ricerrx7 said:
I like the shifter and sub-box, but the exhaust looks really funky IMO. Is there any reason that you chose that particular exhaust?
2 reasons. It is flat black (goes with theme of car) and it is tuneable. All supertrapp mufflers are, the more discs for less back pressure and more top-end or less discs for more back pressure and better bottom end.

sed said:
show pics of the van!!!!

and you should have called me!

shawn :)
Tried to IM you, but you did not answer. Will call you tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A couple of more pics. Going to replace HU soon and finish the backside of the sub enclosure next.

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
so how much trunk space do you have? me being in college i need my trunk, sometimes

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
springs are still in the box, along with a cai and the front spoiler I bought for it. I am still in the process of moving and fixing my old house, as soon as I get settled then I will continue to work on the car (the pics are of the new house). I also have a video screen that I am molding into the center console.

Vampyrate said:
so how much trunk space do you have? me being in college i need my trunk, sometimes
I can still get to the spare tire without having to remove the box. I will get pics of the trunk when I get some spare time.

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
thats all i needed to know, is that a custom box? if so, could get post a blueprint of it or at least some form of way for me to build it myself

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I did not really use a blueprint, I start out with a basic sketch and then I kind of make my boxes to fit my car. I use the sketch as more of a guideling than a blueprint. Each chamber is identical in size and shape. I will see if I can find my sketch, I won't promiss anything because there is no telling what box it is in right now.

If I get some free time this weekend I will see if I can get you some measurements.

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
cool thanks, i was gonna modify it anyway, im getting one sub instead of two

·
Registered
553 Posts
Your car looks great and so does that new house. I would move to Florida in a heartbeat to have space like that. Nice job on your current mods. The future mods sound great as well.

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Updated pics.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Robert how does that supertrapp sound? Also, did you EVER get any pics of the back of that box? If I could build something like that, I'd be posting more pics of it that's for sure!

·
2.Slow
9,741 Posts
i like it, except that muffler tip? the rims seem really big for some reason.

kdm fogs and window tint would be great, and the correct grill.

wat size rims/tires? and what springs?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts