Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts
Discussion starter · #41 ·
I will try to capture the sound this weekend for you guys.

Discussion starter · #44 ·
Discussion starter · #47 ·
That doesn't sound too bad, kinda deep, definitely not honda-fart-can style. Definitely different.

Discussion starter · #50 ·
That doesn't sound too bad, kinda deep, definitely not honda-fart-can style. Definitely different.
That is what I like about it too, that and it doesn't sound like angry bees in a tin can either.

I second that: very deep. I definitely like the tone of your exhaust. Are you using all of the plates?
I am using 8 of the 12 it came with. That I know of only Ilan and me have/are using the Supertrapp mufflers. I believe using 16 is equal to open exhaust.

Discussion starter · #52 ·
Updated pics on OP.

still looking good!! hope we can meet up sometime since im in Florida now me and a couple others are meeting up in sarasota next weekend

Discussion starter · #54 ·
I was hoping to make that meet...but I have an upgrade I am doing that weekend in Flagler County...

Next time I'm in Tampa I will hit you up...

ride is lookin nice. subs look awesome like that, but i bet they would sound alot better facing back. the way the sound waves bounce actually give you more sound. but it does look sick, as does the whole ride. keep up the mods :D and congrats on the cotm

41 - 57 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.